Neon prey / John Sandford.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 30 of 133 copies available at SPARK Library System. (Show)
67 current holds with 133 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||F SAN (Text)||39640100559408||JUNM Fiction New||Checked Out||07/29/2019|
- ISBN: 9780525536581 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0525536582 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 390 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Clayton Deese looks like a small-time criminal, muscle for hire when his loan shark boss needs to teach someone a lesson. Now, seven months after a job that went south and landed him in jail, Deese has skipped out on bail, and the U.S. Marshals come looking for him. They don't much care about a low-level guy--it's his boss they want--but Deese might be their best chance to bring down the whole operation. Then, they step onto a dirt trail behind Deese's rural Louisiana cabin and find a jungle full of graves. Now Lucas Davenport is on the trail of a serial killer who has been operating for years without notice. His quarry is ruthless, and--as Davenport will come to find--full of surprises.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Lucas Davenport ; 29
- Prey ; 29
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport ; 29
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel ; 29
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: