What does an anteater eat? / Ross Collins.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 1 of 3 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||E COL (Text)||39640100568300||JUNM Juvenile Easy Reader Fiction New||Checked Out||11/22/2019|
- ISBN: 9781536205916
- ISBN: 1536205915
- ISBN: 9781788005357
- ISBN: 178800535X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Nosy Crow, an imprint of Candlewick Press, 2019.
"Anteater wakes up hungry and has a problem--he can't remember what an anteater eats! He decides to take a walk through the jungle, hoping one of the other animals can help him find an answer. Will the sloth, the cheetah, or the bats be able to tell him what he should eat?"--Book jacket.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Myrmecophagidae > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Anteaters > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: