- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 13 of 37 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
3 current holds with 37 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||E MOR (Text)||39640100575438||JUNM Juvenile Easy Reader Fiction New||Checked Out||02/25/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316431279 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316431273 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: 2019.
"In this heartfelt and universal story, a mother and daughter look forward to their special Saturday routine together every single week. But this Saturday, one thing after another goes wrong--ruining storytime, salon time, picnic time, and the puppet show they'd been looking forward to going to all week. Mom is nearing a meltdown--until her loving daughter reminds her that being together is the most important thing of all."-- Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
Adaptability (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: