Hats are not for cats! / Jacqueline K. Rayner.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 7 of 9 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||E RAY (Text)||39640100569787||JUNM Juvenile Easy Reader Fiction New||Checked Out||11/20/2019|
|In memory of Jean Giarratana: [ cah @ JUNB ]|
- ISBN: 9781328967190 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1328967190 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 26 cm
- Publisher: Boston ; Clarion Books, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2019.
A patronizing, plaid-hat-wearing dog informs a cat that hats are only for dogs but the cat, joined by others, dons a wide assortment of hats proving, at last, that hats are for everyone.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme.
Cats > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Hats > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: