Miss Blake is a flake! / Dan Gutman ; pictures by Jim Paillot.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 24 of 31 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
1 current hold with 31 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||J F GUT (Text)||39640100585171||JUNM Juvenile Easy Reader Fiction New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062691118 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062691112 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780062691101 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062691104 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 104 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: 2020
When A.J. and his friends sign up for Beaver Scouts, they find that their scout leader, Miss Blake, is only interested in preparing them for emergency disasters.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scouting (Youth activity) > Juvenile fiction.
Emergency management > Juvenile fiction.
Scouting (Youth activity) > Fiction.
Emergency management > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: