Hollowpox : the hunt for Morrigan Crow / Jessica Townsend ; illustrated by Jim Madsen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 13 of 15 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||J F TOW (Text)||39640100600434||JUNM Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316508957 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316508950 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781510105300 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1510105301 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316495264 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0316495263 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 548 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2020.
- Copyright: 2020
Not only have Morrigan Crow and her friends survived their first year as proud scholars of the elite Wundrous Society, but they've helped bring down the nefarious Ghastly Market and have proven themselves loyal to Unit 919 as well. Now Morrigan faces a new, exciting challenge: to master the mysterious Wretched Arts and control the power that threatens to consume her. But a strange and frightening illness has taken hold of Nevermoor, turning infected Wunimals into mindless, vicious Unnimals on the hunt. As victims of the Hollowpox multiply, panic spreads. And with the city she loves in a state of fear, Morrigan quickly realizes it's up to her to find a cure for the Hollowpox, even if it will put her - and everyone in Nevermoor - in more danger than she ever imagined.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Diseases > Juvenile fiction.
Crow, Morrigan (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: