The jailhouse lawyer / James Patterson and Nancy ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 8 of 112 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
156 current holds with 112 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780316276627 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316276626 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: vii, 563 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little Brown & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Jailhouse lawyer -- Power of attorney.
A young lawyer takes on the judge who is ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Judges > Fiction.
Alabama > Fiction.
Agency (Law) > Fiction.
Imprisonment > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: