The man who died twice : a Thursday Murder Club ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 43 of 59 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
4 current holds with 59 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781984880994
- ISBN: 1984880993
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"First published in hardcover in Great Britain by Viking, London, 2021"--Title page verso.
"Richard Osman is back with everyone's favorite ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Older people > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Clubs > Fiction.
Retirement communities > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thursday Murder Club mystery ; 
- Osman, Richard, 1970- Thursday Murder Club mystery ; 2.
- Osman, Richard, 1970- Thursday Murder Club mystery.
Summary: "Richard Osman is back with everyone's favorite mystery-solving quartet, and the second installment of The Thursday Murder Club series is just as clever and warm as the first-an unputdownable, laugh-out-loud pleasure of a read"--