Atticus Caticus / Sarah Maizes ; illustrated by Kara Kramer.
"Atticus Caticus, ears like a bat-tat-ticus! Snap your fingers to the beat as a boy introduces us to his beloved (and oh-so-recognizably feline) cat. Whether Atticus is lying in the sun or stealing a sip from a water glass, sharpening his nails on a favorite chair or settling in for the night on his boy's head, this cat will win your heart-and maybe inspire you to improvise a few riffs of poetry about your own animal friends"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781536208405
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville : Candlewick Press, 2021.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7 Candlewick Press
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
- 7 of 7 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.