How do dinosaurs say goodbye? / Jane Yolen ; illustrated by Mark Teague.
Saying goodbye can be hard, but In rhyming text dinosaurs teach readers how to say goodbye and deal with separation in a wide variety of situations.
- ISBN: 9781338363357
- ISBN: 1338363352
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5. Scholastic Press.
Grades K-1. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Farewells > Juvenile fiction.
Separation (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 28 of 35 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 35 total copies.