Hell's jaw pass : a Wolf Stockburn, railroad ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 10 of 11 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781638080503
- Physical Description: 421 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike : Center Point Large Print, 2021.
"The killers are organized-and ruthless. One by ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Wells, Fargo & Company > Employees > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Railroad police > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Wyoming Territory > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: "The killers are organized-and ruthless. One by one, they slaughter a railroad crew at Hell's Jaw Pass in Wyoming Territory. No survivors. No mercy. To ensure the rail line's completion, Wells Fargo sends their best detective, Wolf Stockburn, to the nearby mining town of Wild Horse. It's a rowdy little outpost full of miners, outlaws, and downright killers smack in the middle of two of the largest ranches in the territory. It's also as close to the pit of hell as Stockburn has ever been"--