Breaking history : a White House memoir / Jared Kushner.
A White House advisor to President Trump tells his story of how an earnest businessman with no political ambitions found himself pulled into a presidency that no one saw coming.
- ISBN: 9780063221482
- Physical Description: xv, 492 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Broadside Books, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 470-474) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kushner, Jared, 1981-
Trump, Donald, 1946- > Family.
Presidents > United States > Staff > Biography.
United States > Politics and government > 2017-2021.
- 22 of 22 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 22 total copies.