Little Cities. Boston
This colorful board book is the ideal introduction to the city on a hill for young children, featuring bright photography of famous Boston landmarks as well as fun illustrations. Simple, age-appropriate text provides fascinating facts about the city and its many attractions..
- ISBN: 9781465498540
- ISBN: 1465498540
- Physical Description: 18 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 16 x 25 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2020.
On board pages.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boston (Mass.) > Juvenile literature.
Massachusetts > Boston.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.