Time of the turtle king / by Mary Pope Osborne ; illustrated by AG Ford.
It's just a regular day when Jack and Annie are whisked away in the magic tree house to the Galapagos Islands, where they must save a giant tortoise from an erupting volcano! What do Jack and Annie know about saving turtles? Plenty, thanks to magic that makes them experts. But when the volcano spews red-hot lava, they'll need more than knowledge to save the giant tortoise - and themselves. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593488546
- ISBN: 0593488547
- ISBN: 9780593488553
- ISBN: 0593488555
- Physical Description: 88 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Tree houses > Juvenile fiction.
Galapagos tortoise > Juvenile fiction.
Turtles > Juvenile fiction.
Galapagos Islands > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 29 of 40 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 3 current holds with 40 total copies.