The fourth enemy / Anne Perry.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 25 of 66 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
5 current holds with 66 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||F PER (Text)||39640100657467||JUNM Fiction New||Checked Out||06/16/2023|
- ISBN: 9780593359129
- Physical Description: 337 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Series numeration from goodreads.com
"Originally published in the United Kingdom by Headline, a member of the Headline Publishing Group, ... Read More
"Daniel Pitt prosecutes a beloved philanthropist ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pitt, Daniel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Trials > Fiction.
Philanthropists > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Suffragists > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Public prosecutors > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.