An Amish Cinderella / Shelley Shepard Gray.
"A newcomer and apprentice to Heart Beachy's blacksmith father, Clayton Glick vows to teach this adorably flustered woman a thing or two about courtship as he sets out to convince her to join him on the road to happily ever after"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781496739841
- ISBN: 1496739841
- ISBN: 9781496739872
- ISBN: 1496739876
- Physical Description: 250 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Blacksmiths > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Courtship > Fiction.
Ohio > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 19 of 33 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 1 current hold with 33 total copies.