100 disasters that shaped world history / Joanne Mattern.
"From the Great Fire of London to the Challenger explosion, earthquakes, crashes, floods, and accidents have been major turning points throughout history. In this book, young readers will be introduced to some of the . . . disasters known to mankind, discovering how these fateful events unfolded--and how they changed the world as we know it"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781728290096
- ISBN: 1728290090
- ISBN: 9781728261485
- ISBN: 1728261481
- Physical Description: 109 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks eXplore, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"Ages 8 and up"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Disasters > Juvenile literature.
Disasters > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 5 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.