Curiously calm with Curious George / written by by Dawn Huebner, PhD.
"In this reassuring book for young readers with BIG emotions, kids and grown-ups will learn soothing and fun practices to try when looking for that curiously calm feeling. So get cozy, read together, and breathe deeply alongside everyone's favorite curious little monkey, Curious George."-- Page 4 of cover.
- ISBN: 9780063311497
- ISBN: 0063311496
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"Created by Margret and H. A. Rey."
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Clarion Books.
Grades K-1 Clarion Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Curious George (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Monkeys > Juvenile fiction.
Emotions > Juvenile fiction.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Curious George (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
- 2 of 6 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.