Dr. Seuss's how the Grinch lost Christmas! / by Alastair Heim ; illustrated by Aristides Ruiz.
The Grinch is back and ready to prove to the residents of Who-ville that he has changed.
- ISBN: 9780593563168
- ISBN: 9780593563175
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"Based on the book How the Grinch stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss."
"A sequel to How the Grinch stole Christmas!"--Cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-9. Random House Children's Books.
Grades K-1. Random House Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grinch (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Christmas > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 5 of 28 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 3 current holds with 28 total copies.