This book is banned / words by Raj Haldar ; pictures by Julia Patton.
"THIS BOOK IS BANNED! PLEASE DON'T EVEN TRY TO READ IT. IF YOU DO, YOU'LL FIND OUT WHY WE DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END... With each page, characters are erased from the story, cut out, and taped over. This book playfully discourages readers from turning the page, even to throw the book away, but when readers finally get to the end they find an absurd surprise ending--one that shows the importance of free speech"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781728276564
- ISBN: 172827656X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks eXplore, ©2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Censorship > Juvenile fiction.
Prohibited books > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > vJuvenile fiction.
Vocabulary > Juvenile fiction.
Challenged books > Juvenile fiction.
Libraries > Censorship > Juvenile fiction.
- 10 of 19 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 1 current hold with 19 total copies.