28 hours : 6 stories on trust, truth & discernment.
"To Jason Whittaker, it's just another morning in Odyssey. Birds chirping. Warm sunshine. The only item on his to-do list is helping Connie Kendall get her car started. (Again!) But then his phone rings and everything changes. A break-in at Triple J Antiques soon reveals pieces of a larger conspiracy, setting in motion a day that the town will never forget. Over the next several hours, Jason, Connie, Wit, and Jillian become entangled in a mystery that threatens the future of Odyssey and beyond." --audiobook container.
- ISBN: 9781646070329
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs (approximately 120 min.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Colorado Springs, CO] : Focus on the Family, 
Title from container.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Morning -- Afternoon -- Evening -- Dead of night -- Daybreak -- Final minutes.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.