The election-day disaster / by Ron Roy ; illustrated by Timothy Bush.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 20 of 21 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||J F ROY (Text)||39640100600384||JUNM Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375848056 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0375848053 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375948053 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375948058 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 87 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2008.
"A Stepping Stone book."
When doctored photographs of the President of the United States appear after an innocent Halloween party, his stepdaughter KC and her friend Marshall have to find the culprit in order to save the President's chances for re-election.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.0 1 1 125562
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elections > Juvenile fiction.
Presidents > Juvenile fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: