Boys without names / Kashmira Sheth.
Gopal and his family leave their village to live with uncle in Mumbai. When they arrive his father goes missing and Gopal ends up locked in a sweatshop from which there is no escape.
- ISBN: 9780061857607 (trade bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0061857602 (trade bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 316 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, 2010.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 4.2 10 10 135014
A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
- 13 of 15 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 1 current hold with 15 total copies.