The story of Ruby Bridges / by Robert Coles ; ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 2 of 3 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780439472265 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0439472261 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: Special anniversary edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 
"This book was originally published in hardcover by Scholastic Press in 1995"--T.p. verso.
For months six-year-old Ruby Bridges must confront ... Read More
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.4 0.5 0.5 14855
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bridges, Ruby > Juvenile literature.
School integration > Louisiana > New Orleans > Juvenile literature.
New Orleans (La.) > Race relations > Juvenile literature.
African Americans > Louisiana > New Orleans > Biography > Juvenile literature.