- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 4 of 4 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780399576614
- ISBN: 0399576614
- Physical Description: xx, 323 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First G.P. Putnam's Sons trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2016.
Originally published in hardcover in 2001 by G.P. Putnam's Sons.
Includes excerpts from Savage run (©2002) and Off the grid (©2016) by C.J. Box.
As Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett races against ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pickett, Joe (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Game wardens > Fiction.
Endangered species > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.