The dog who came in from the cold / Alexander McCall Smith.
While a new New Age couple moves in to Terence Moongrove's estate, Barbara Ragg, a literary agent, decides to move forward with publishing an autobiography of a Yeti--which claims to have been dictated to the author by the Yeti, himself--and Freddie de la Hay, the Pimlico terrier who belongs to failed wine merchant William French, is recruited by the MI6 to infiltrate a Russian spy ring.
- ISBN: 9780307379733 (trade)
- ISBN: 0307379736
- Physical Description: 290 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pantheon Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Booklist starred, May 2011
Kirkus Review, June 2011
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
- 41 of 41 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 41 total copies.