Who cloned the President? / by Ron Roy ; illustrated by Liza Woodruff.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 20 of 23 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||J F ROY (Text)||39640100600301||JUNM Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0307265102 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0307465101 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 74 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2003.
- Copyright: ©2001
"A Stepping Stone Book."
KC discovers that the President of the United States has been replaced by a clone and sets out with her friend Marshall on a dangerous mission to set things right.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 3.5 1 1 49426
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cloning > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Washington (D.C.) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: