¡Olé! flamenco / George Ancona.
"Photo-essay about Flamenco, a southern Spanish art form that incorporates song, dance, and music, tracing its cultural history and focusing on a contemporary young girl and her brother as they learn the traditional style of movement and instrument playing. Includes a glossary/pronunciation guide and author's sources"--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781600603617 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1600603610 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color), color map ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Lee & Low Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.4 0.5 0.5 141648
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flamenco > History > Juvenile literature > Pictorial works.
Flamenco dancers > Juvenile literature > Pictorial works.
Flamenco music > Juvenile literature.
Flamenco > History > Pictorial works.
- 3 of 3 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.