Edge of extinction : the ark plan / Laura Martin.
A century and a half after cloned dinosaurs forced humans to move into underground compounds, Sky discovers a clue to the whereabouts of her long-missing father and ventures above ground on a quest that has the potential to save the world.
- ISBN: 9780062416223
- ISBN: 0062416227
- Physical Description: 350, 10 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.4 11 11 182471
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 8 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.