Revolution is not a dinner party : a novel / Ying Chang Compestine.
Starting in 1972 when she is nine, Ling, the daughter of two doctors, struggles to make sense of the communists' Cultural Revolution, which empties stores of food, homes of appliances deemed "bourgeois," and people of laughter.
- ISBN: 9780312581497 (pb)
- Physical Description: 248 pages : illustrations, maps ; 20 cm
- Edition: First Square Fish edition.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish, 2009/2007.
Originally published: New York: Henry Holt, 2007. With additional material.
"Go fish--look inside for an interview with Ying Chang Compestine"--P.  of cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 4.7 6 6 118284
Search for related items by subject
- 4 of 4 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.