Seedfolks / by Paul Fleischman ; illustrations by ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 4 of 4 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 0064472078 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780064472074 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 102 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Edition: Revised Harper Trophy edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTrophy, 2004.
"Joanna Cotler books."
"From seed to Seedfolks" copyright 2002 by Paul Fleischman.
Seedfolks text copyright 1997 by Paul Fleischman.
One by one, a number of people of varying ages and ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 4.3 2 2 19828
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gardens > Juvenile fiction.
City and town life > Juvenile fiction.
Neighborhoods > Juvenile fiction.
Vacant lands > Juvenile fiction.
Multiethnic neighborhoods > Juvenile fiction.
Ohio > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: