Curse of the mystery mutt / James Patterson with Steven Butler ; illustrated by Richard Watson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 29 of 39 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 39 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||J F PAT (Text)||39640100600418||JUNM Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316430074 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316430072 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 166 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Jimmy Patterson Books : 2020.
Originally published in Great Britain by Penguin Random House UK, October 2019."
"There's a mystery mischief-maker on the loose in Hills Village and for once, I, Junior, am not the culprit! Allow me to tell you all about how I solved this tail-curling mystery that involved: Spine-rattling howling in the middle of the night! Everyone's favorite toys being stolen, including my stickiest stick! Trash bags shredded and all the best pee spots re-scented! This is the story of how I used my smarts and my sniffer to track down the evil mastermind who was terrier-izing our town!
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: MG; BL: 5.0; AR pts.: 1.0; AR quiz no.: 509851
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Theft > Juvenile fiction.
Criminal investigation > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Dog diaries ; 
- A middle school story
- Patterson, James, 1947- Dog diaries (Series) ; 04.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Middle school novels.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: