- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 9 of 22 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
9 current holds with 22 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||F JAM (Text)||39640100611654||JUNM Fiction New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1728251036
- ISBN: 9781728251035
- Physical Description: 757 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, IL : Bloom Books, an imprint of Sourcebooks, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Sequel to: Darker.
Even though Christian and Anastasia are now a proper couple, they still have many obstacles to overcome, including Christian's past coming back to haunt Anastasia.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Steele, Ana (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Grey, Christian (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian; 3
- Fifty shades ; 6
- James, E. L. Fifty shades trilogy ; bk. 6.
- James, E. L. Fifty shades trilogy ; 6
- Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian ; 3.
- Fifty shades
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: