The bandit : a novel based on the life of Sam Bass ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 7 of 9 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781638080510
- Physical Description: 189 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike : Center Point Large Print, 2021.
"Sam Bass was just a farm boy from Indiana, but he ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bass, Sam, > 1851-1878 > Fiction.
Large type books.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Train robberies > Texas > Fiction.
Gunfights > West (U.S.) > Fiction.
United States > History > 1865-1921 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: