100 trails, 5,000 ideas : where to go, when to go, what to see, what to do / Joe Yogerst.
"This authoritative travel guide takes you on a series of epic hiking and walking adventures on 100 trails around all 50 states and Canada"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781426222566
- ISBN: 1426222564
- Physical Description: 350 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- The West Coast -- The Rocky Mountains and Southwest -- The Midwest -- The South -- The Northeast -- Canada -- Global Trails -- Hiking Conservation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hiking > United States > Guidebooks.
Hiking > Canada > Guidebooks.
Walking > United States > Guidebooks.
Walking > Canada > Guidebooks.
Trails > United States > Guidebooks.
Trails > Canada > Guidebooks.
- 13 of 15 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.