Before she was Harriet / by Lesa Cline-Ransome ; illustrated by James Ransome.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 21 of 26 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
2 current holds with 26 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||J 92 Tubman (Text)||39640100578069||JUNM Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780823420476 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823420477 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©2017
A lush and lyrical biography of Harriet Tubman, written in verse. An evocative poem and opulent watercolors come together to honor a woman of humble origins whose courage and compassion make her larger than life.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.5 0.5 0.5 193579
Coretta Scott King (illustrator) Honor, 2018.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: