The 5 O'clock Band / by Troy "Trombone Shorty" Andrews with Bill ; pictures by Bryan Collier.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Juniata County.
- 7 of 7 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Juniata County Library||J 92 Andrews (Text)||39640100538782||JUNM Juvenile Non-Fiction New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781419728365 (hardcover with jacket)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Abrams Books for Young Readers, 2018.
After letting his band down by missing rehearsal, Shorty has some serious questions about what it means to be a leader so he hits the New Orleans streets to find some answers.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Andrews, Troy > Juvenile literature.
Jazz musicians > Louisiana > New Orleans > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: